Wednesday 31 October 2012

Spiritual Food


So, this site won't allow me to upload photos properly. It's annoying.
May be it's a sign that I should give up writing on this thing for a bit.
It's no good describing food,...it's not very appetising that way.

Right now...I'm more busy trying to feed and feast on the spiritual food and drink:
''I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.'' John 6 v 35

Been home alone for a few days. Enjoyed the peace and quietness that the house brings. Washed a load of clothes, to feed my washing obsession. Been sad, not lonely. Just sad. But it's been great to wake up to listening to Hillsong sermons. It's really been a blessing to me. It's been powerful to hear a godly voice or to read God's word. Managed to wander around town for a bit. Don't usually manage to do that. But it was refreshing to walk. The days are getting shorter and the nights longer and darker. There's something nice about winter...Christmas is a nice time. It feels nice. I really couldn't imagine being in a hot country for Christmas! It just wouldn't be the same!


All who are thirsty
All who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
In the waves of his mercy
As deep cries out to deep
(we sing)

Come Lord Jesus come (3x)
Holy Spirit come (3x)
As deep cries out to deep (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment